An incredible new opportunity has presented itself! I have rented a retail space at 742 Haywood Ave. in West Asheville. I am finally going to get to follow my dream of opening a fabric and craft supply. Those of you who know me well may remember my fevered rantings and my time spent learning the ins and outs at Mtn Bizworks. Since the day I walked into my first biz class was also the day that the big banks went to their knees, I thought this might not ever happen. But, for the last year and a half I watched and waited for just the right location to present itself. Lo and behold! 742 Haywood appeared. From the moment I walked in I knew that it was for me. Just the perfect size for a beginner in the business world and conveniently located right in the heart of my favorite neighborhood. I fantasize about working day time hours and riding my bike to work. I just got the key today and hope to have it ready to open by the beginning of July. Kitsch is born!
Kitsch Fabric and Craft
742 Haywood Ave
Asheville, NC 28806
No comments:
Post a Comment