Now I get ready for the labor day weekend show in Atlanta. I sold a pretty good selection of things at this show and learned a lot more about what really got people to actually buy them. I have to figure out a way to type up some of the stories I have about the characters. The trouble is doing that for each one takes a fair bit of time, and I am coming up with different characters so quickly. oh well, it's better than digging a ditch.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
The Big Crafty Wrap up
What an awesome show! great audience and wonderful artists! Everyone I met was so friendly and helpful. So many Etsy folks! everyone I talked to said that they had good sales and seemed very satisfied with the turn out. There were so many cool things to buy. I was set up next to a girl who sold steam punk jewelry on one side and an amazing comic book writer and illustrator on the other. I sure hope they let me do the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH...i see how youa re...don't even tell me you ahve a blog site...
ReplyDeletegrrrrrrrr